It’s about time for another financial update. Jacki and I have been on the road for a good couple of months now. We’ve traveled beautiful miles and encountered phenomenal people. Our core-partners have been faithful day in and day out (thank you!). Now we’ve moved our base of operations from Cleveland, TN to Chicago, Illinois. We’ll be staying with Jacki’s family for the next few months. We are so grateful for their hospitality and generosity. While we are here, we will continue to connect with churches and individuals of the same passion and vision for the unreached. We’re also overwhelmingly grateful for your partnership. We want to honor you by letting you know where we are at financially and for what items we will be needing those finances.
Below we’ve posted a graph of our current financial situation. The yellow bar is our goal, the blue bar is what we have received in pledges so far. The red bar is what we have received in cash at this point. In order to be ready to leave the country, all three of those bars need to line up.
Here is an itemized list of our budget necessities. If you would like to sponsor one of these items by check:
1. Just make the check payable to Emerge Missions
2. Write Andrew and Jacki on the memo line followed by the item you’d like to sponsor
3. Mail to 3444 Hampreston Way NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
To sponsor an item online:
1. Click on the button that says “Donate Now”
2. Fill in each field and make sure to write “Andrew & Jacki” and the item you’d like to sponsor in the Designate My Donation field.
3. Click “Add to Basket” and follow the rest of the steps (it will ask you to create an account in order to pay through credit card).
Thank you again for your support. We’d love to know how you are doing and if there is anything that we can pray for you about. Please feel free to shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Jacki & I look forward to hearing from you!