In my last post, we discovered the power of the word “yes.” I hope you’ve taken the time this weekend to sit down and imagine the possibilities for your life. Here’s my abbreviated list of goals for the rest of the year. I’d love to see yours posted on this page as well!
Fears- I’d have to honestly say that my only real fear is that I’ll live my life without realizing its true potential.
- Tactical Problem Solving
- Gain 5 lbs of muscle
- Learn 10 songs by heart on piano
- 160 sketches
- Take Jacki out on 16 unique dates
- Journal 1x a week
- Read through the Bible to Psalms together
Ministry Goals: Web
- 25 members attending online prayers
- Average time spent on site by member: 5 min.
- 50 members in Emerge Projects
Ministry Goals: Partners
- Put out 4 more Q-nections
- At least 16 more posts on blog
- Visit 6 more churches
Ministry Goals: Thailand
- 3 good Thai friends
- Comfortable in Thai conversations regarding transportation and shopping
- Clear vision for 2010 campus ministry