I have found that jewelry boxes are pretty, but they are inevitably tangle up my earrings and necklaces. I’m sure you can recall a situation where you have been in a hurry looking for a necklace only to find it intertwined with three other necklaces. There is an easy solution to this problem. Head to Wal-Mart or Hobby Lobby and pick up these items:
- Corkboard squares
- Scrapbooking paper (a design you like)
- Stick pins with a ball at the end
- Cut the paper to fit the corkboards.
- Staple the paper to the corners to the board.
- Place it on the wall and start sticking pins in it to hang your treasures on.
I hope you enjoy this practical tip that can also serve as a decoration.