Well, it’s 3:03 AM as I am sitting down to write this last post. The day is finally here! Jacki and I have been packing and repacking for two weeks now. Haven’t slept much the last 3 or 4 days. My back is sore from lifting overweight baggage. But these are such small inconveniences as we look forward to touching down in Thailand. We want to thank you for walking beside us up to this point. Your prayers, encouragement, and financial support have built the bridge that makes this vision possible. We only need $5,000 more for our setup costs and we are very grateful for an anonymous donor who has pledged a matching gift of up to $2,500. If you or a friend of yours would like to help us to knock out that last $2,500, we’d love to have you on the team! Just follow the instructions below to begin partnering with us today:
To begin partnering with us by check:
1. Just make the check payable to Emerge Missions
2. Write Andrew and Jacki on the memo line
3. Mail to 3444 Hampreston Way NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
To begin partnering with us online:
1. Click on the button that says “Donate Now”
2. Fill in each field and make sure to write “Andrew & Jacki” in the Designate My Donation field.
3. Click “Add to Basket” and follow the rest of the steps (it will ask you to create an account in order to pay through credit card).
Thank you again for being a part of our journey. We’d love to be a part of yours too. Please drop us a line any time and let us know what’s going on in your life these days and how we can pray for you. Can’t wait to talk with you from the other side of the world and 12 hours in the future!