With Valentines coming up, I want to share with you just a few of the things that I love about Jacki.
- She’s easy to underestimate– Just when you think you’ve got her pinned down, she’ll pull something off that’s completely unexpected. She constantly surprises me.
- She’s comfortable in her own skin– She understands her needs, her strengths, and her “weaknesses” and she’s okay with that. It makes her who she is.
- Her love for fashion– She’s an artist when it comes to colors, patterns, and styles.
- She notices the overlooked– You may not see the brightly colored bug carrying the half-a-donut, but she will. And you may not notice the new girl sitting at the table, but she will.
- How she slows me down– She’s just as content to be snuggling on the couch as she is to be wandering the globe.
- Her loyalty– She’s a true and fierce friend to those privileged to call her that.
- Her ability to connect with people one on one– I start the party, but she finds the one or two that really need a connection and some quality time.
These are just a few of the reasons why I love Jacki and my life with her. By the end of this year, I’m sure I’ll have discovered plenty more. Happy Valentines Day lovers and lovers to be.