Where in the world are you?
The answer to that is Chiang Rai, Thailand. Yes, Chiang Rai, Thailand will be our home for the coming years. Why? Because of one little number: only 0.7% of Thais claim to have a relationship with Jesus. That is because most Thais have never even heard his name mentioned or met one of his followers. It’s as though the gospel of hope that we have and often take for granted is a great secret and no one has even bothered to tell them about it. The good news that Jesus gave us to share with the world is that his redeeming grace is available to everyone. Jacki and I would like to invite you to partner with us as we plant ourselves in Thailand and give that good news to these precious people. If you would like to join us in this mission, you can click on that link to the right or the one below that says “Donate Now” to make a tax deductible donation. It will walk you through what to do next. Once you get to the “Designate my Donation” box, just type in “support Jacki and Andrew” in that box. Please send us a letter to let us know that you’d like to become our partner in this venture. We’d love to be able to communicate with you regularly and share stories with you as we see good things happen in the lives of young Thais, Burmese, and Laotians that you are giving hope to. Thank you. We love you and we’re looking forward to the coming years with you.
To begin partnering with us by check:
1. Just make the check payable to Emerge Missions
2. Write Andrew and Jacki on the memo line
3. Mail to 3444 Hampreston Way NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144
To begin partnering with us online:
1. Click on the button that says “Donate Now”
2. Fill in each field and make sure to write “Andrew & Jacki” in the Designate My Donation field. (If you would specifically like to donate to the Student Center Project, please write “Andrew & Jacki SC”)
3. Click “Add to Basket” and follow the rest of the steps (it will ask you to create an account in order to pay through credit card).
If you’d like to pray for us, are a few of our prayer requests:
- Provision for Partners– Those who are a part of the team are making just as big a sacrifice in their financial support as we are in going. We believe that the Lord will bless them and would love your help in praying for that too.
- Learning Thai– As you may have heard, Thai is a difficult language and we want to be able to converse fluidly with local Thais as we evangelize and disciple.
- Insight– As we spend the first few months getting oriented and exploring possibilities for ministry, we need to hear the Spirit’s voice on which opportunities will be fruitful and which won’t.
- Genuine Connection– A major part of our ministry in Thailand will be in genuine relationships with Thais, who are quite a reserved people. We need you to pray that we meet those who are open to genuine relationships and the gospel.